A fun, collaborative environment where successes are celebrated and rewarded…
That’s Newport in a nutshell.
The Newport Group has been leading the executive search industry for over 20 years. We thrive in a positive work setting filled with energy and excitement, and with our corporate HQ less than a mile from the beach, we can work hard and soak up some sun at the same time. Doesn’t get much better than that.
So if you’re a confident, motivated and creative individual with innate leadership skills, looking to be part of a supportive team of seasoned professionals and hands-on managers, apply now to join The Newport Group!
Join The Newport Group As…
AN EXECUTIVE RECRUITER
We offer the best training programs, resources and ongoing support in Executive Search. Sound good? Then apply now to join our team.
A PRACTICE DIRECTOR
Are you an Executive Search Professional ready to take your career to the next level? Learn more about joining The Newport Group.
A PARTNER FIRM
Need more resources to jump-start your firm? We’re always looking to expand our enterprise by partnering with like-minded professionals.
Become an Executive Recruiter
Improve businesses while helping people realize their highest aspirations, and be rewarded for it
That’s what our Executive Recruiters do.
At The Newport Group, we’ve built a family of resourceful, passionate, results-driven executive search professionals. Just like for our business partners, we believe in going above and beyond for our team. We offer a comprehensive, hands-on training program, giving new-hires a systemic understanding of full-lifecycle recruiting, and the confidence to provide the highest level of people-first customer service in executive search. And with high growth opportunities, outstanding benefits, and a supportive management team, we’re dedicated to giving you everything you need to succeed in your career.
What to expect as an Executive Recruiter at Newport
Apply Now and Join Our Growing Team!
Come work in a supportive, highly rewarding, energetic atmosphere, and take your career to new heights.
To apply to become an Executive Recruiter with our firm, please follow these instructions…
Write a Cover Letter that states:
- What your greatest natural talent is
- What you feel you’re truly capable of and why
Send this cover letter and your resume to email@example.com. In the subject line, write, “I can do this!”
*NOTE: Submissions without a resume AND cover letter will NOT be considered.
Become a Practice Director
Take your executive search career to the next level
When you join Newport as a Senior Recruiter, you join a collaborative and results-oriented environment, filled with experienced, talented executive search professionals. And as a seasoned new-comer, you’ll be able to control your own destiny, and maximize your desks’ potential. You’ll have the opportunity to join an established practice, or build one around the industry you’re currently serving. The best part? Regardless of your practice area, you’re given access to the best resources, tools and expertise the industry has to offer. At Newport, we give the best assets to the best team to help us be the best executive search provider in the business. After all, recognizing great people is what we do.
Why join Newport as a Senior Recruiter
- A full-time dedicated Director of Team Building responsible for recruiting, onboarding, and training new recruiters for your group.
- Enhance and expand your share of the market for which you recruit with Newport resources, including a team of recruiters, access to advanced sourcing and researching technology, and direct marketing efforts dedicated to you and your practice.
- The opportunity to control your desk. You set the direction of your group and operate your business under The Newport Group’s umbrella. Your, and your group’s, performance are rewarded on an ongoing basis, making the sky the limit for your financial and professional fulfilment.
- Additional business support from our administrative and operations teams. You’ll also have access to marketing opportunities, including hosting local events, attending conferences or tradeshows, and general advertising to help you cement your brand in your industry, and keep your desk full of prospective candidates and clients.
Ready to Join the Industry’s Best?
With access to crucial recruiting resources and a collaborative, people-first environment, Senior Recruiters have the power to do great things at Newport.
Ready to see what Executive search is all about? Apply now, and elevate your recruiting potential.
Please reach out to confidentially discuss your current situation with Newport President, John Fitzpatrick
Become a Partner Company of The Newport Group
Realize your full potential
At the heart of every organization is people, and being in the “business of people”, we know that having the time and resources to perform the duties of recruiting professionals is tantamount to a search firm’s success. We recognize that (almost) every Executive Search Firm was started by motivated, passionate recruiters ready to establish themselves in the market. However, we’ve seen those recruiters quickly realize that once they’ve taken the proverbial plunge, they’re no longer able to serve as recruiters, and must take on the stressful, time-consuming duties of business owners. At Newport, we understand the value of growing a good team, establishing sound business practices, and maintaining business relationships. We’re ready to do the same for you, your employees, and your future.
Why merge with The Newport Group
- New resources, limitless potential. You’ll have the advantage of working under our umbrella, with access to multiple business, networking, technological and marketing assets. No longer will you feel like you are trying to do everything on your own.
- We help you build your team, so you can continue to build organizations. Our dedicated Director of Team Building will be directly responsible for recruiting, onboarding, and training new recruiters for your group. And we have the best training program in the business.
- Long-term stability. For over 20 years we’ve grown our firm, and don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. Our executive managers are longstanding veterans of the search business, experiencing multiple economic booms & busts, serving the right markets at the right time and strategically pivoting towards new opportunities when necessary.
Secure your company’s future. Realize your potential.
By joining The Newport Group, you’ll ensure a strong future for your executive search career, and the best possible recruiting services for your clients and candidates. So if you’re ready relieve the stress of managing a business, and you believe in providing individuals and businesses opportunities that facilitate mutually beneficial and enduring success, we want to talk with you.
If you have an existing firm and would like to discuss a merger or acquisition opportunity, please reach out to confidentially discuss your current situation with Newport’s President, John Fitzpatrick